Keys to a Successful Sale
What is a successful sale? The goal of a successful sale
is to get your house sold on time, with the fewest hassles,
and at the best price.
These are some of the duties and responsibilities performed
to assure you experience a successful sale.
- Enhance – Increasing Value and Appeal
Packaging a home for profit will increase the buyer appeal, value and get the sold sign up faster! When selling a home, the old adage “you only get one chance to make a first impression” could not be more accurate. Buyers buy emotionally and if you capture their hearts you will capture their offers. My job is to show you how to build that emotional connection and increase your bottom line. I will show you how to create the “Model Effect”, work with you to create an Action Item List, and give you strategies for effective buyer showing and open houses.
- Best List Price – Results in Highest Sales Price
Pricing is trickier than it appears and is a real balancing act. Get it right and you are on your way. Get it wrong and you scare buyers away, lose money and the valuable “Golden Time”. You need to think not with your emotions, but with accurate market information that is expertly interpreted. I provide an extensive market study and apply a proven pricing strategy.
- Total Exposure – More Showings!
There is a lot more to marketing than the tradition of putting up a sign, placing an ad, putting it in the MLS and on the internet and waiting for good things to happen. I use a blend of traditional and aggressive target marketing. It is a coordinated three prong strategy that creates more showings and the best sales price.
- Worry Free – Managing the Details
There are a lot of moving parts in a real estate transaction and things can go amiss if there is a lack of attention to detail. I will act as your project manager, managing all the details and eliminating problems before they arise. This essential step assures the entire selling process is worry free.
- Work with a Quality Company – Highest Quality Service. When you hire an agent, you also hire a company. A company’s culture reflects how their clients are treated and the quality of the service it delivers. These are the qualities that attracted me to Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Towne Realty and why I feel I bring a quality company to you. Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Towne Realty matches my values, mirrors my philosophy, is innovate, is full service and has market success.
- Trusted Advisor – Protecting Your Interests. A seller should have someone who they trust, have confidence in and will help them make good decisions. You can count on me to be a trusted advisor, a consultant educating and guiding versus a typical salesperson selling and pressuring. My Seller and their best interests are my TOP priority.
Want more information? Get your Free Home Sellers Ebook