The year 2020 will go down in the history books as one of the most eventful years ever! We’ve experienced a deadly pandemic to a world movement for racial justice. Thank goodness that 2020 wasn't all bad. We just had to look a little closer to find it.
Here is a review of the 10 top worst and best things that happened in 2020, looking back at the year in review in no particular order. Here's hoping that 2021 brings everyone prosperity, happiness, health and unity!
10 TOP WORST THINGS THAT HAPPENED IN 2020
- Puerto Rico Earthquake
- Deaths of Kobe & Gianna Bryant
- Coronavirus Outbreak, aka COVID-19
- Olympics postponed
- Death of George Floyd, Breonna Taylor, Ahmaud Arbery - too many deaths!
- Minneapolis Riots
- Terms "Ok Boomer" and "Karen"
- Explosion Occurs at Central Beirut
- Trump lost the election and won't concede
- Nashville Tennessee bombing explosion
10 good things that happened in 2020
- Zoom video conferencing
- Less Pollution (giving the earth a break)
- Socially distanced dance parties
- SpaceX sent astronauts to the moon - twice!
- Health care workers and first care responders applauded
- Netflix documentary series ‘Tiger King’
- Baseball, football and basketball sports returned
- No school shootings!
- Distribution of COVID-19 vaccines
- Spending time with family!
ARE YOUR THINKING ABOUT BUYING OR SELLING A HOME IN VIRGINIA BEACH OR AREAS OF hampton roads, VIRGINIA?
We're here to help guide you through your home buying or selling experience.
LOOKING FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT VIRGINIA BEACH OR OTHER CITIES IN hampton roads, VIRGINIA?
Contact us to learn about great neighborhoods, trends and hot spots that make Virginia Beach and Hampton Roads an awesome place to live.
We hope that you enjoyed this Top 10 Worst and Best Things that Happened in 2020 post!