October is a fantastic time of the year to enjoy the cooler weather and fall foliage. There are quite a few fall festivals going on. The last 2 weeks are awesome for sports fans. All 4 major sports usually are playing at this time of the year: Football, Baseball, Hockey and Basketball.
We all need a little inspiration, so check out what unusual but fun days are celebrated in October.
- National Name Your Car Day
- National Pumpkin Seed Day – First Wednesday in October
- National Coffee with a Cop Day – First Wednesday in October
- National Chocolate Covered Pretzel Day *
- National Frappe Day
- National Child Health Day – First Monday in October
- National Emergency Nurse’s Day – Second Wednesday in October
- National Stop Bullying Day – Second Wednesday in October
- National I Love Lucy Day
- National Grouch Day
- National Pharmacy Technician Day – Third Tuesday in October
- National Take Your Parents To Lunch Day – Changes Annually
- Medical Assistants Recognition Day – On Wednesday of Third Business Week in October
- Boss’s Day (or National Boss’s Day) – Annually Oct. 16 unless it falls on a weekend. Then it’s the closest workday.
- National Pasta Day
- National Get Smart About Credit Day – Third Thursday in October
- Get to Know Your Customers Day – Third Thursday of Each Quarter (January, April, July, October)
- National Chocolate Cupcake Day
- National No Beard Day
- National Mammography Day – Third Friday in October
- National Day of the Deployed
- National Pumpkin Day
- National Make A Difference Day – Fourth Saturday in October
- National Internal Medicine Day *
- National Chocolate Day
Check out these great Virginia Beach Properties that were Just listed
Your Home’s Value Has Changed
Check current home market values and view profiles of potential buyers.
ARE YOUR THINKING ABOUT BUYING OR SELLING IN hampton roads, VIRGINIA?
I’m here to help guide you through your home buying or selling experience.
LOOKING FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT hampton roads, VIRGINIA?
You’ll receive the benefits of learning about great neighborhoods, trends and hot spots.
I hope that you enjoyed this post!