July is named after Julius Caesar. Warm weather makes it a great time to get outside and enjoy sports and entertainment activities. It’s also a good opportunity to get some household repairs done.
We all need a little inspiration, so check out what unusual but fun days are celebrated in July.
- Independence Day (USA)
- National Barbecued Spareribs Day
- National Caesar Salad Day
- Hop-a-Park Day – First Saturday in July
- National Cheer Up The Lonely Day
- National Blueberry Muffin Day
- All American Pet Photo Day
- National Mojito Day
- National 7-Eleven Day – Free Slurpees
- National Simplicity Day
- National Different Colored Eyes Day
- National Pecan Pie Day
- Paper Bag Day
- Eat Your Jello Day
- National Give Something Away Day
- National I Love Horses Day
- National Tapioca Pudding Day
- National Pet Fire Safety Day
- National Sour Candy Day
- National Strawberry Rhubarb Wine Day – Third Saturday in July
- Toss Away the “Could Haves” and “Should Haves” Day – Third Saturday in July
- Gorgeous Grandma Day
- National Vanilla Ice Cream Day
- National Refreshment Day – Fourth Thursday in July
- National Chili Dog Day – Last Thursday in July
- National Merry-Go-Round Day
- National Hot Fudge Sundae Day
- National Hire a Veteran Day
- National Wine and Cheese Day
- National Day of the Cowboy – Fourth Saturday in July
- National Aunt and Uncle’s Day
- National Coffee Milkshake Day
- National All or Nothing Day
- National Parent’s Day – Fourth Sunday in July
- National Cheesecake Day
- National Father-in-Law Day
- National Whistleblower Day
- National Raspberry Cake Day
Check out these great Virginia Beach Properties that were Just listed
Your Home’s Value Has Changed
Check current home market values and view profiles of potential buyers.
ARE YOUR THINKING ABOUT BUYING OR SELLING IN hampton roads, VIRGINIA?
I’m here to help guide you through your home buying or selling experience.
LOOKING FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT hampton roads, VIRGINIA?
You’ll receive the benefits of learning about great neighborhoods, trends and hot spots.
I hope that you enjoyed this July Fun Days post!