Home Buyer’s Guide
Buying a home are often a stressful, emotional undertaking and it’s easy to forget even the foremost obvious things when you’re so overwhelmed.
Keeping track of it all is a challenge. This Home Buyer’s Guide is a free eBook to assist you in preparing to buy a home so that your purchase goes smoothly. Use it as a guide to stay organized and start checking things off your list!
This Home Buyer’s Guide is full of helpful information and tips, including:
- The benefits of hiring a REALTOR®
- Differences between being pre-approved and pre-qualified
- Explore your options such as location, neighborhood, schools
- What to look for when home shopping
- Negotiating the best terms and price
- Navigate through the home inspection process
- Walk through and closing
Use this eBook is a companion in preparing to buy your home as you navigate what’s likely to be one among the most important financial transactions ever. Don’t worry, you’ll get through it all. The trick is to start out planning early and take it one step at a time.
© 2020 Jackie Gonzalez, Keller Williams Town Center (757) 943-9184