Attention ALL First-Time Home Buyers!!!!
Will you be a first time home buyer in Virginia Beach or other areas of Hampton Roads? Tired of throwing away your money by renting? Dreaming of buying a home? Want to enjoy the stability and comfort of home ownership? Did you know that your mortgage payment could be LESS than your rent?
Stop dreaming and start planning! No matter what situation you are in now, you can become a homeowner if you have the desire and are able to take the necessary steps to get you on the Fast Track To Getting Your First Home, whether that’s now or sometime in the future. When you leave this workshop you’ll be armed with the information every home buyer needs.
- What Down Payment Grant Programs are Available
- Types of Financing Options available
- Mortgage Do’s and Don’ts You Need to Know About
- The Important Role an Agent plays in helping you find a home
- What Affects Your Credit Score?
- Can I get a loan after filing for bankruptcy, foreclosure or short sale?
- How Can I Improve My Credit Score?
- Financing & Down Payment Info
- Mortgage Do’s and Don’ts You Need to Know
- How Your Realtor Can Help
- A booklet on credit repair to help get you on track
- Budget and home buyer information worksheets
- An opportunity to have your credit reviewed
- Light refreshments will be served.
We Want to See You!
Know someone who would be interested in attending? Invite them! Space is limited, so reserve your seat today. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Jackie Gonzalez of Keller Williams Town Center at 757-943-9184.