February gets its name from the Latin “februa” which means “purification rites.” It has 28 days, except in a leap year, in which it has 29 days.
We all need a little inspiration, so check out what unusual but fun days are celebrated in February. These national days are found at National Day Calendar.
- National Homemade Soup Day
- National Thank A Mail Carrier Day
- National Play Outside Day – First Saturday of Every Month
- National Cheddar Day
- National Clean Out Your Computer Day – Second Monday in February
- Safer Internet Day U.S. – Changes Annually
- National Random Acts of Kindness Day
- National Caregivers Day – Third Friday in February
- No One Eats Alone Day – Changes Annually
- National Crab Stuffed Flounder Day
- National Drink Wine Day
- National Red Sock Day – Third Saturday in February
- National Tortilla Chip Day
- Skip the Straw Day – Fourth Friday in February
- Tartar Sauce Day – Changes annually
February 29 (LEAP YEAR ONLY)
Contact Me Today!
Thinking of Selling or Buying a Home? I'm here to help!
WONDERING HOW MUCH YOUR HOME'S VALUE IS? FIND OUT NOW!
ARE YOUR THINKING ABOUT BUYING OR SELLING?
I'm here to help guide you through your experience of buying or selling a home in Virginia Beach and areas of Hampton Roads.
Searching for Homes?
The Keller Williams Realty Real Estate Search is available on Android, iPhone, and iPad and gives you access to more than 4 million homes.
Start your home search now!
LOOKING FOR MORE INFORMATION?
You'll receive the benefits of learning about great neighborhoods, trends and hot spots throughout Hampton Roads.
I hope that you enjoyed this February Fun Days post!