A Few Things About Jackie:
- Jackie is from New York City, where she lived in Manhattan most of her life. She moved to the Hampton Roads area in 2000.
- Jackie owned a medical transcription company for over 15 years before beginning her career as a Realtor®.
- Jackie got her real estate license in 2011, and currently is an agent with Berkshire Hathaway HomeServicesTowne Realty. She also helps sellers find alternatives to foreclosure via short sales.
- Jackie volunteers at the Urban League of Hampton Roads teaching “The Role of a Realtor®” portion at the VHDA First-Time Homebuyers Class.
- She also teaches monthly home buying seminars and is an Accredited Buyers Representative®.
- Giving options that help homeowners stay in their place or helps the move on via a short sale as a Short Sale & Foreclosures Resource Certification® is rewarding.
- When she is not working with buyers and sellers Jackie enjoys attending festival events, fishing, spending time with her family, and enjoying all that Hampton Roads has to offer.
My company and I are committed to exceeding your expectations. Don’t hesitate to contact me with any question regarding homes for sale or to schedule a showing. If you own a home and are thinking of selling, contact me for a free no-obligation market snapshot of your neighborhood. I’m looking forward to helping you achieve your real estate goals.
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Towne Realty
137 Mt Pleasant Road
Chesapeake, VA 23322
Licensed Realtor® in Virginia